At Hollier & Sons we take our environmental responsibilities very seriously.
Our garage and body shop use a number of hazardous products, and we make sure that we reuse, recycle or dispose of them in the correct way.
- Metals and batteries are collected for recycling by a registered collection company.
- Oil filters are crushed, stored in waste containers and collected by a registered company.
- Antifreeze, brake fluid and paint products are collected by registered companies for proper disposal.
- All our plastics and cardboard are collected by registered companies for proper recycling and disposal.
- Oil is correctly stored, and recycled via a registered oil collection company.
- We have reduced our oil stocks over the last three years, whilst also changing our tanks for bunded storage containers.
All oil containers are sited on a bunded pallet station, reducing risk of spills or local environment contamination.
We work diligently to implement and maintain environmentally-friendly practices, in step with the Environment Agency and Birmingham City Council.